Saturday, October 29, 2005

Halloween part I

We have a very busy halloween weekend planned this year. Tomorrow we are hosting a party with all the guts and goopy stuff that a halloween party should have. We are not quite to the years where the kids enjoy true scare-your-pants off type of stuff but at least we are beyond the princess years and can have games that aren't too cute for halloween.
Today we carved pumpkins and shopped for the party. Tomorrow I should have more pictures from the party and then of course Monday is halloween. Tomorrow Sophie will be Snow White, on Monday, for trick or treating, she will be a spider. It represents the dichotomy of her thinking right now - Am I still a princess? Or have I moved on?
Hannah is going to be Wednesday Adamms which seems just perfect for her. However, I am not sure anyone is going to know who she is. Oh well!

Look for more pictures tomorrow or monday, or maybe tuesday if we get really busy!

No comments: